Everyone would love to have beautiful, healthy skin, but achieving it is easier said than done. At Aventura Dermatology, many patients visit us at a loss for what to do. They’ve tried every product in the skincare aisle and scoured forums information, but they’re still not getting their desired results.
Whether you’re struggling with sun damage, breakouts, acne scarring, wrinkles, or discoloration, nailing down the right treatment to regain your skin's balance can be tough. That’s where professional skin treatments come in.
As a board-certified dermatologist and cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Bertha Baum has an in-depth understanding of thousands of skin conditions and the most advanced skincare techniques and treatments. She and her team of skilled skincare expertslove helping patients find solutions for stubborn issues so they can confidently enjoy a clear and glowing complexion. To find out more about the skin treatments we offer, read on or book your consultation at 754-544-9030.
Benefits of Professional Skin Treatments
Many people wonder if professional skin treatments are worth it. If you’ve ever unsuccessfully experimented with over-the-counter skincare products only to get disappointing results, you know how quickly the cost can add up. Seeing a professional can save you money on ineffective treatments while effectively addressing issues you couldn’t tackle at home.
Seeing a professional can also help rule out lookalike conditions. For example, some patients struggling with spend years trying to treat acne vulgaris only to find out that the products they were using further triggered their condition.
Those with sensitive skin also benefit from professional treatments. While many over-the-counter treatments can be harsh, causing dryness or irritation, a skincare specialist can minimize any side effects by selecting products that balance each other and suit your skin type.
Which Professional Skin Treatment is Right for Me?
Professional skin treatments address a wide variety of cosmetic and clinical dermatology issues. At Aventura Dermatology, we offer some of the most advanced solutions for everything from teenage acne to deep wrinkles, including:
- HydraFacials®: This painless treatment exfoliates and cleanses to remove dead cells, infuses your skin with a purifying solution, eliminates blackheads and clears pores with a vortex suction device, and soothes and moisturizes with antioxidants and hyaluronic acid. It’s helpful for acne, fine lines, and discoloration and is gentle enough for most skin types.
- Chemical peels: These come in various strengths customized for your needs. They can address discoloration, sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, acne, scars, uneven texture, and more.
- Laser and light therapy: From signs of aging to acne scars to broken capillaries, there seems to be a laser for everything.
- Ultherapy®: As we age, we naturally lose skin elasticity. Ultherapy offers a non-surgical way to tighten and lift the skin.
- Microneedling, including Scarlet RF and Aquagold® facials: Microneedling is an excellent collagen booster. Take it up a notch by combining radiofrequency treatments or adding tiny deposits of neuromodulators and dermal filler.
View our full menu of services, or come in for a consultation to determine which treatment is right for you.
Schedule Your Skin Treatment Consultation
If you’re ready to find out what our skincare experts recommend, call 754-544-9030 to book your consultation at Aventura Dermatology in Aventura, Florida. We look forward to helping you achieve glowing skin.