Nevada Norris, PA- Is a NCCPA Certified Physician Assistant.
Nevada received her Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences from the University of South Florida in Tampa, FL. After receiving her bachelor’s, she proceeded to continue her studies at University of South Carolina where she earned her Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies.
Nevada has a true passion for skin care & is trained in a wide variety of medical and cosmetic dermatology treatments. She enjoys educating patients of all ages on the importance of skin protection and daily skin care regimens. Nevada is also trained in a variety of procedures, including cosmetic injectables (neurotoxins dermal fillers) and skin rejuvenation. She creates tailored skincare and treatment plans for each of her patients in order to maintain and improve lifelong skin health. Nevada is driven by a desire to help people look and feel their best.
- National Commission Certification for Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistant, University of South Carolina Physician Assistant Program – Master’s Degree
- University of South Florida -Bachelor’s Degree
- American Association of Physician Assistants (Associates)
- Florida Academy of Pas
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants